Hosted Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone systems have seen a massive growth in popularity in the last few years
and it’s easy to see why.
What is a hosted VoIP System?
A hosted VoIP phone system delivers voice communications and multimedia sessions over the Internet. Common terms used to describe VoIP systems include: Internet telephony, broadband telephony, and broadband phone service, which all describe a means of communicating over the public Internet, rather than via the public switched telephone network. There are numerous benefits of migrating your telephony over to a hosted VoIP system. These include:
- Reduction in your monthly phone bills
- Flexibility to scale your requirements on demand
- Management of users and call routing online
- Access to additional services such as call recording and call queuing
- Regular updates ensuring your business is always running on the latest version
Is a Hosted VoIP Solution Right for Your Business?
With no on-site hardware (apart from the phones), VoIP is a flexible system which is much easier for your IT team to support. The management of the entire system and licenses through an online portal can boost productivity and lighten the load of your IT department.
At LG Networks we offer:
- Single user VoIP. Perfect for new and growing businesses. We provide a single telephone number in the UK area code of your choice enabling you to make and receive calls to your chosen number
- Multi user VoIP. Ideal for small – medium size businesses. An excellent range of features such as advanced conferencing and voice menu IVR as standard
- VoIP Add-Ons. Provide the best possible experience for your customers with a range of features including call forwarding, call recording, fax to email, voicemail to text and more
LG Networks. your trusted partner for VoIP Systems
Our extensive knowledge and experience of installing VoIP Systems for organisations, along with a 5-star rated service, make LG Networks the obvious choice for all your VoIP needs. We pride ourselves in providing you with peace of mind by becoming your trusted, long-term partner for all your voice and data needs.
If you would like to discuss the options available to your business, contact our team of experts today.